Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big News!

I've been quiet for the last week or so because we've been overwhelmed by the big news at our house. My husband and I are having a baby! We've been married almost 6 years, and it seems that the time is just right for us to grow our family. The dog and the cat are ready to be "big sister and brother" and our parents are overjoyed. I'm due in December. Updates to follow- this weekend's big project is to get the rest of the garden beds built for all of the plant babies. :)

6 comments:

  1. That is great news Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you! Congratulations! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? Any morning sickness? Being a mom is awesome! Nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! Babies are great in any variety but as you can tell from my brood, we're partial to the human kind ;) You'll do great! I have a December baby (actually born on Xmas Day), it's nice being huge pregnant in the winter as opposed to summer. Keep us updated please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well with the plant babies as well as the new "bun".
    Take care of all of the above.
    Love you!
    momma/"nana"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from the west coast!

    ReplyDelete