Friday, February 5, 2010

Growing and snoozing...


It seems all Bunny does is run around, eat, and snooze. That's ok with me! She even likes to sit and watch me at the sewing machine. I think she likes the noise it makes.

I'm headed out tomorrow morning to buy seed trays for my seedlings (that I won't start for another month or two at least!) I saw them in the store already, and I just can't wait any more. I wish it were Spring now! Last year I recycled some cardboard food trays and cut-up milk jugs to start my seedlings indoors in, but I'm hoping to plant way more veggies this year than last and need something more substantial.

1 comment:

  1. Bunny looks so comfy!

    My mom is a very good snail mail correspondent, too. She sometimes tucks in things she's cut from magazines, too. FUN!

    Hope you have cozy weekend.

    ReplyDelete