Monday, June 6, 2011

Everything is growing!


I'm still here, folks. Sorry for the (lengthy) gaps in blog entries. I had such high hopes when I started this blog, and then life just sort of happened!
All sorts of things going on around here. Miss Mariella is now 6 and 1/2 months old and there is just no stopping her! She's rolling everywhere and working on getting up on her hands and knees to crawl. Boy, will I be in trouble. The house is far from child-proofed! Hard to find the time while working full time and taking care of her. She is such a joyful, easy going baby. Every day I am amazed by how much she is learning and how fast she is growing.

I was able to find the time to get a small veggie garden planted. Peas, zucchini, Butternut and Hubbard squash, and pumpkins. Hopefully I'll be able to harvest some veggies and make some of Miss M's food. I got a late start this year...we had such a late frost last year that I wanted to make sure I didn't lose any little seedlings to cold weather this year. I shouldn't have worried...it hit 90 degrees last week. I think it will be a long, hot summer.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of my garden up within the next week or so. If anyone is still out there and following...thanks for being so patient! :)

2 comments: